Situated just miles from Las Vegas in Henderson, Nevada, Lake Las Vegas has become a vacation destination and luxury community over the last few years. Today its 320-acre lake is surrounded by three luxury resorts, a once lucrative casino turned event center, two newly renovated Jack Nicklaus designed championship golf courses, and a new more family-friendly community made up of glamorous Lake Las Vegas luxury real estate.
Living in Lake Las Vegas
Before it was the luxury suburb that it is today, Lake Las Vegas was home to world famous celebrities and entertainers. The homes were some of the most ritzy and star-studded. After years rebuilding and renovating post the housing collapse that left the community bereft of its former glory, Lake Las Vegas has become more than a vacation destination.
Now people are coming back not only to visit Lake Las Vegas but for the lifestyle that living in Lake Las Vegas affords. Fast, easy access to the Sunset Mall, water sports at the lake, and a man-made beach surrounded by dozens of shops, restaurants, and other amenities are just some of the reasons why people are moving to Lake Las Vegas.
The Lake at Lake Las Vegas
It was once private and secluded at Lake Las Vegas. But the lake is changing things. Built as the centerpiece of the community, the lake is positioned central to more than 3,500 acres of land. Though it is man-made the lake was constructed as a beach using an 18-story dam.
The Lake at Lake Las Vegas is a vibrant playground for both kids and adults. Some of the newest attractions and amenities to the area include:
- Boat Rentals
- Paddle boarding
- Jet Pack Waterskiing
- Golf Courses
- Event Center
Another feature of the new and improved Lake Las Vegas are three five-star resort hotels.
The Resorts at Lake Las Vegas
There are three world-class hotel resorts along the shoreline of the lake. Each brings with it its own unique contribution to this impressive community.
- Hilton Lake Las Vegas is a hotel that serves as a luxury home away from home with its on-site salon, spa, business center, and exquisite private cabanas.
- The Aston MonteLago Village Resort offers Gondola rides down the lake and serves as both a luxury suite hotel and a business center.
- Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort is a spa resort where the Moroccan themed décor adds to the luxury of their interiors, which include one of the two championship golf courses in Lake Las Vegas and was voted one of the best hotels in the world by Travel & Leisure.
New restaurants and retail stores are coming in to cater to the diverse population now inhabiting the posh community. You will find a variety of pubs, bars, Mexican restaurants, Italian bistros, and vegetarian cafes.
Golf in Lake Las Vegas
A big part of Lake Las Vegas’ resurgence is the revitalization of their championship golf courses. Both courses have undergone years of management changes but the quality of the courses has never been in doubt. One private, one public, both courses offer the excellence that every luxury community expects.
- Reflection Bay Golf Course is a public course made with a private course quality. Designed by golf legend Jack Nicklaus it is one of the main draws to the area.
- South Shore Golf Course is private and also designed by Jack Nicklaus. The vistas created by the extraordinarily dynamic changes in the terrain as it slopes and towers over breathtaking desert landscapes.
Residents in Lake Las Vegas host events all throughout the year that are open to the entire community. Depending on the month you could be enjoying a horse derby, pig roast, beer fest, or champagne breakfast right in your own community or taking part in a pizza party game night depending on the day of the week.
Search Lake Las Vegas Luxury Real Estate
At Vegas Luxury Estates, we represent some of the finest luxury homes in all of Las Vegas. With its prime 20-mile distance from the Vegas Strip, Lake Las Vegas is an exceptional place to live. Whether you are searching for a new condo, a townhome, or one of the many luxury estates in Lake Las Vegas, we can help.